National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS)
National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) is a new scheme of Government of India to promote apprenticeship. It was launched on19th August 2016. Apprenticeship Training consists of Basic Training and On-the-Job Training/Practical Training at workplace in the industry.
- The NAPS is effective from notification date of 19th August, 2016.
- The main objective of the scheme is to promote apprenticeship training and to increase the engagement of apprentices.
Major Components of NAPS-
- Sharing of 25% of the prescribed stipend, subject to a maximum of INR 1,500 per month per apprentice per month to the employer
- Sharing of cost of basic training with Basic Training Providers (BTP); up to INR 7,500 for 3 months/ 500 hours
Why NAPS is required
- To promote apprenticeship training
- To incentivize employers who wish to engage apprentices
- To increase the engagements of apprentices from present 2.4 lakh to 50 lakh cumulatively by 2020
Registration is just a one click away: https://apprenticeshipindia.org/
Below are the company names who got registered with us
- Digitoonz Media & Entertainment Pvt. Ltd.
- Green Gold Animation Pvt. Ltd.
- Anibrain Digital
- Traingle Berry Media & Entertainment Pvt. Ltd.
- Golden Robot Animation Pvt. Ltd.
- WOT Studios
- UNIFI Media
- Toonz Animation India Pvt. Ltd.
- KITES Softwares Pvt. Ltd.
- DHOTE Offset Technocrafts Pvt. Ltd.
- Vismayamax Animation Studio
- Ayam studio